Sunday, March 29, 2009

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully MADE; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Ps 139:14


So today I found out that I will for sure be going with Venture's middle school group to Hume Lake's all girls conference (Made)!

SO excited! I leave Friday morning (....that's really soon haha) but I'm excited because this is a great opportunity for me to bond with the girls =) Venture is taking 32 (I think?) girls, and I guess we are going to be almost the only ones up there so they're kind of doing the conference all for us...haha

yay for Hume!

Kind of strange to be going as a counselor and not as a camper heehee 

I think that the name of the conference ("Made") comes from Psalm 139:14, and I really hope that the girls who go this weekend will really grasp this passage of scripture and know that they are special and that they are God's princesses! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

yaaaaaaay...expect lots of pictures =)

-Bre

1 comment: