Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Almost there...

Why is it that the week before spring break always seems like the longest week of all time?

I think it is...I think they secretly add more time to the week... except for when you actually need more time in your day to accomplish everything on the "to do" list...then they speed up time...

who is "they"? I don't know...haha I'm just rambling






I'm super excited because I am flying out to Arizona this weekend to stay with my favorite
 Aunt, Uncle, and cousins =) I'm going to make them cupcakes and we all shall be joyful ahahaha






I just need to get past my two midterms tomorrow, which look less menacing and more annoying every second. I don't know how it happened, but I was studying for my geology midterm at some point...and then I just stopped. You know the point when your brain says "nope"....I hit that point. Geology is not my thing. Cupcakes are my thing tho...yup.


I want one....



-Bre


No comments:

Post a Comment